LIVE BLOOD CELL ANALYSIS
LIVE & LAYERED BLOOD CELL ANALYSIS
Live & Layered Blood Cell Analysis Is...
Live blood cell analysis is a blood test performed by a certified Live Blood Analyst, where blood cells are viewed under a high-powered microscope.
This test helps in determining a patient’s present general state of health; what vitamins or minerals a patient may need, and how a patient is progressing in their care. Live blood cell microscopy is used to assist individuals in balancing health, not labeling disease. Healthy and very sick individuals can have their blood analyzed.
Live blood cell analysis does NOT replace conventional blood test done by your medical doctor. This test is NOT used to make a diagnosis. This test is used as another lab test in a list of many lab tests that helps assess the patient’s wellness and make appropriate healthy lifestyle decisions.
Here's what your live blood analysis will reveal:
- B12, iron and folic deficiencies.
- Anemia and allergies.
- Poorly digested proteins and fats.
- The current health of a patient’s red blood cells and blood.
- The presence of heavy metals and uric acid crystals in the blood.
- The alkalinity and acidity of the blood.
- Candida, yeast, parasites, fungi, and bacteria measured indirectly.
- Free radical damage to the blood cell.
- The levels of antioxidant needed in the body.
- Detoxification requirements, including the duration of detox time or the type of detox program required.
- Oxygen and hydration levels in the blood.
- Helps identify the types of vitamins, mineral and nutrients needed.
- Helps Identify the type of digestive enzymes needed in the body.
Layered Blood Analysis
Indicates weaknesses and how they are developing over your lifetime. This is a great tool for tracking your internal health before you feel any major issues developing.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I get any data or a report after my live blood cell microscopy?
Can you please explain the procedure?
Subscribe to our newsletter to get healthy lifestyle tips and stay informed about upcoming events and clinic news.