Welcome to pureBalance Wellness Cancer Care,
Mississauga’s premier Wellness Centre
ON L5G 1G5
Fax : 905-891-5019
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR HEALTH IS YOUR GREATEST WEALTH…
INVEST IN YOURSELF
Payments & Billing
Payment accepted: Cash, Debit, Credit Card (Visa & Mastercard). All accounts are due at time of treatment.
In the event you are unable to make your appointment, we request a 24 hour notice prior to your scheduled appointment. Less than 24 hours notice or No-show appointments will be charged 100% of the cost of services booked.
Give the gift of health. We can provide a gift certificate are for any denomination or for any specific treatment or services. They are not redeemable for cash and are non-refundable. For your convenience we will gladly arrange gift certificates over the phone prior to someone picking them up. We can also mail the gift certificate to the recipient at no extra charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Many of our frequently asked questions are answered here. If you don’t find the answer to what you’re looking for, be sure to send a message using the form below.
What Conditions Do You Treat?
I'm a New Patient What Where Should I start?
Your First Visit With Your Health Practitioner
- Please ensure you have completed your New Patient Intake Form(s) relevant to your visit PRIOR to the first visit.
- We ask that you arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Treatment cannot begin until the consent forms have been signed.
- Your initial consultation includes an in-depth review of your health concerns and goals. This visit focuses on assessment, including a physical exam ( This is a College Regulatory Requirement – and clinic policy), review of lab work and a urinalysis.
- If you have had copies of lab tests done within the past 6 months, we will fill out a release of record form to request them from your MD. If you have NOT had lab tests done within the past 6 months, your practitioner will require up-to-date diagnostic tests that can be done by your MD or for a fee performed by your ND.
- Introductory treatment guidelines are presented.
- For children (up to 10) the initial consultation is 60 minutes in length, and we are usually able to provide both assessment and treatment in the first visit. We ask that you come 15 minutes early to your child’s first visit.
- NO ALLERGY TESTING (MSAS, BIOSCAN, BIOMERIDIAN) CAN BE PERFORMED ON THE FIRST VISIT. This is a College Regulatory Requirement.
- Follow-up visits are scheduled according to your needs and your practitioner recommendations. These visit may be used to monitor your progress and adherence, refine your treatment plan, or provide in-clinic therapies.
- As issues are resolved, the focus of our visits will move towards maintenance and prevention. Revisions and suggestions are made as necessary.
- Typically follow-up visits are scheduled for 30 minutes; you will be billed accordingly for extra time used.
- If it has been more than 6 months since your last visit, we recommend that you schedule a 60 minute follow-up to allow adequate time for assessment, education and treatment plan revisions. This a College Regulatory Requirement and a clinic policy. Health information is constantly changing.
Frequency of Visits
- The frequency of your visits will depend on the therapies we choose and the amount of support you require in achieving your health goals. As issues are resolved, the focus of our visits will move towards maintenance and prevention. Revisions and suggestions are made as necessary.
- Initially, it is typical to schedule visits every 2-8 weeks, or more frequently for some treatments like acupuncture, chiropractic care, cancer care, colonic and any acute treatment therapies.
- Once balance is achieved, we suggest you visit at least seasonally (3-6 times per year), as part of your regular maintenance and preventative program.
Do Medical plans or OHIP cover the services we offer?
Can You Tell Me More About Your Product Dispensary?
What are the Clinic Features
- Product Dispensary
- Handicap Accessible
- Handicap Elevator
- Free Parking nearby
- Paid Street Metered Parking
- Close to GO Transit Access
- Mississauga Transit Access
- Scent-Free Environment
- Green Powered
- Environmentally Friendly Building
- Community Proud
- In the Heart of Port Credit
How To Reach Us
Didn’t find the answer to what you were looking for? Connect with us.
219 Lakeshore Road East