INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE
ABOUT INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE
Indian Head Massage is the ideal stress-busting treatment for anyone who is suffering from aching shoulders, a tight neck, tension headache, eye strain, insomnia, or poor concentration. It is a safe, simple yet effective therapy renowned for relieving symptoms of stress.
Indian head massage is said to balance every system in the body, and the benefits associated with it make up a lengthy list. These include:
- Helps with stress, anxiety and mental tension
- Clears the mind to improve alertness and concentration
- General 'balancing', giving a sense of calm and peace
- Works on balancing the Chakras
- Calms the respiratory system
- Improves blood circulation to the head and neck
- Increased blood flow enhances nourishment to the muscles
- Improves lymphatic drainage from the head and neck
- Improves muscle tone and mobility in the head, neck and shoulder
- Increases circulation of cerebral spinal fluid around the brain
- Relieves eyestrain, headaches, sinusitis, congestion and insomnia
Champissage, created and trademarked by Narendra Mehta, is the modern version of this cultural tradition. Mehta, a physical and manual therapist, took the Indian tradition of family head grooming and massage and added massage of the neck, face, and shoulders, as well as energetic aspects including shiatsu. Utilizing the knowledge of mind, body, and spirit is what makes Indian Head Massage so effective.
Indian Head Massage is one of the services offered by our Energy Medicine Practitioner, Pamyla Love.
Book a FREE 15 minute consultation or appointment with Pamyla Love for Indian Head Massage - choose Vibrational Medicine and indicate Indian Head Massage in the notes. Contact us or call 905-891-3865.Book An Appointment or Free 15 mins Consultation with Pamyla
Subscribe to our newsletter to get healthy lifestyle tips and stay informed about upcoming events and clinic news.