Find the right weight loss plan for you
High protein, low carbs: the South Beach diet! When you decide to lose weight, the choices for weight loss are many and overwhelming. So what is the perfect weight-loss plan for you? The subject of weight loss is a sensitive issue for many people. Often time some type of fad diet is often considered. The truth of the matter is a fad diets will result not only in regaining lost pounds, but in putting on extra weight as well. That’s because safe, effective and, most importantly, long-term weight loss requires deep and consistent lifestyle changes. Old habits must be done away with and new lifestyle change must be integrated into your life.
Fad Diets Do Not Work
- Unrealistic results are promised. Safe weight loss means no more than 2 lbs. (1 kg) per week.
- You have to purchase special products, supplements, or foods. The foods you need to lose weight are a balance of fruits, vegetables, and lean meats are all available at the grocery store.
- They require you to strictly follow a set plan. The less a diet plan takes into account your own personal likes and dislikes as well as your lifestyle.
A Dependable Weight Loss Plan:
- Incorporates exercise. Burning energy through exercise means you can achieve weight loss goals faster.
- Incorporates realistic healthy eating. It’s important to make sure you are getting all the protein, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, and minerals you need.
- They include plans for maintenance. Your program should help you form the habits. Remember, healthy eating is a way of life.
Regular Medical Monitoring
At each visit our naturopathic doctors and nutritionists will be monitoring your weight, percent body fat, and body mass index, urinalysis, waist/arm/calf circumference, pulse, blood pressure, and respiration rate. We will also take the opportunity to monitor your diet and adjust it accordingly. A trained professional on your side will give you the motivation to remain dedicated to changing your lifestyle and your weight.
Change Your Diet & Exercise
Disappointment often comes from the lack of results and weight loss. Doing the same thing and expecting different results will only result in further disappointment. It is time to be critical about what you eat and the exercise you do. Eating the right foods in the right amounts is critical to loosing weight. Finding an activity you enjoy coupled with healthy eating are the right steps to a healthy lifestyle. Our naturopathic doctors and personal trainers will help you achieve your weight loss goals.
Boost Your Energy Levels
Vitamin B12 and B6 injections are a healthy way to give you increased energy as well as burn away the fat. These vitamin injections are a safe way of maintaining your energy levels and achieving optimal metabolism during your weight loss program.
Speed Up Your Metabolism Naturally
Studies show many vitamins, minerals, homeopathic and herbal formulations can improve weight loss by increasing the breakdown of fat. Each person has their own unique weight loss goal and supplements are selected specifically for each individual.
What To Expect During The Weight Loss Program?
Patients can expect a weight loss of 1-4 pounds a week or 1-2kg. A maintenance program will be devised for you to continue as a part of your lifestyle using the same program with minor modifications. We will arm you with skills that will be with you for the rest of your life.