Join us Wednesday, December 7th 2011 for an evening on gluten-free holiday baking. Dr. Emily FitzGerald, ND will teach you the following:
• What is gluten? How can it affect the body?
• What are the most common symptoms? How can you get tested?
• Going Gluten Free in Toronto: A guide to eating out at restaurants
• Stocking your pantry
• Time to Taste! 5 recipes: Holiday Fruit and Nut Balls, Gingersnaps, S’mores Pudding, Almond Butter Rice Crisp Treats, Chocolate Dipped Chocolate Cookie Dough Balls
• Bring home a box of treats for your friends and families to try!
• One Live Demonstration