Hey kids, want to hear a secret? The best part of heading back to school is seeing your friends and taking your vitamins.
Moms and dads, here are the top five vitamins you want to include in your child’s diet to increase their memory, energy and immune system.
1) Omega 3 Fish Oil: Excellent for memory and boosting your child’s immune system.
2) Multivitamin: Giving your child a healthy balance of all vitamins and minerals to help balance the body’s basic functions.
3) Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D: Great for healthy bones, a strong immune system and a balanced nervous system.
4) Rice Protein Powder: Start the morning off with a scoop of rice protein to increase your child’s energy.
5) Probiotic: They help with maintaining a healthy digestive system, and increasing immune function.
Dr Elias Markou, ND