Are you worried almost all the time and suffer from emotional crisis? You may be dealing with anxiety. Here are a few suggestions to help with your debilitating anxiety. Make the changes you need today:
1) Simplify Your Diet: Decide on a diet that contains a variety of vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, legumes, beans and proteins. Avoid processed foods, sugars and caffeine; these foods have a tendency to be a trigger for anxiety.
2) Practice Yoga and Meditation: Yoga and meditation is all about mind and body control. Learn meditation and yoga to suppress your Panic attacks and Anxiety disorder naturally. These are very powerful techniques.
3) Make Life Less Complicated: We say yes to everything and never leave time for ourselves. Get rid of the hectic schedule and all the promises we make to everyone but ourselves. Sometimes you have to let go of a few things that create anxiety for your peace of mind.
4) Take a Deep Breath Break: Take a deep breath for 5 seconds and then hold it for 5 seconds, then exhale slowly in 5 seconds. Repeat this 10 times in a row, several times a day. There are many breathing sequences on the internet find one that works best for you. Deep breathing techniques are a great way to reduce anxiety naturally.
5) Vitamins for your Anxiety: Your vitamin regime should include a B complex, rhodiola rosea, a high potency fish oil with high EPA and DHA, rolera extract, and L-theanine. Ask you naturopathic doctor more about these vitamins.
Clearly there are more to consider to help with your anxiety; like good sleep, exercise, laughing getting together with friends and healthy relationships. You need to consider making a change in order to see different results with your anxiety.
Dr. Elias Markou, ND