- Pack nutritional lunches with lots of flavour, allow your children to help with food choices.
- Breakfast is important, take the stress out of the morning by giving your kids fresh fruit smoothies.
- Serve protein rich snacks to your children like: hummus, nuts, seeds, nut butters and rice, soy or hemp based yogurts and milks.
- Introduce new foods; it takes a child up to 16 times to taste, accept and enjoy new foods and flavours. Keep trying.
- Give your child a multivitamin, fish oil, and a probiotic as a start to a supplement program.
Dr Elias Markou, ND